This is a must-have item for anybody with a family member who is a senior and is living alone we are constantly worrying about where he/she is. I found this amazing brand new gadget after days of research looking for some device that would give me some peace of mind having my 79-year-old mother living alone.
Having this little gadget, which is actually fairly small and easy to use, and easy to set up, it’s just a must-have. It has everything I was looking for: it is a fall detector, it has a tracker and, moreover, it has the great call “button” that my mom can activate and let us know if she needs some help.
I am truly happy (and relieved) to have found this product.
Introducing Care Go
Care Go is a must-have item for anybody with a senior family member who lives alone.
This is a small, but powerful gadget that provides critical help in emergencies keep you safe, helps you remember your stuff and find the things you lost.
Care Go pushes alerts through smart phones to unlimited emergency contacts at the same time via Care Go App in both Android and iOS. If users are using iOS, protectors can receive Critical Alerts even if the phone is set to silent so they never miss a chance.
Care Go helps users send out SOS with real time GPS location to their emergency contacts via Care Go App. Protectors can know where the protege is with zero delay in time so you can get the right help right away.
Care Go is much more effective compared to traditional safety devices since it provides accurate GPS location to protectors via App in discrete. SOS needs enough friction and force to be activated by our design, so that there are ZERO false alarms.
Care Go is not only a personal safety device with GPS tracking but also a Bluetooth tracker (NO MONTHLY FEE) for keys, phones, wallets or others. Latest Bluetooth 5 technology ensures stable connection. (Bluetooth range: 100ft)
Care Go has a rechargeable built-in battery which can last up to 1 year. However, it takes only one hour fully charge it.
Care Go Main Features
SOS with a simple pull: Alert your loved ones should an emergency arise immediately and inform them your whereabouts with real-time GPS tracking on the map.
Feel safe on the go with Follow Me Mode: Don’t want to be alone on your way back home? Simply twist your Care Go and your emergency contacts will be able to follow you in real-time so you always feel safe.
Never Lose Anything: Attach your Care Go to anything and you can find it whenever you want it by simply activating the Finder mode.
iOS Critical Alerts Even On Mute: Care Go pushes critical alerts through your iPhone so your emergency contacts can receive a loud alarm even if their phone is set to silent mode.
One Charge One Year: Care Go’s built-in battery takes only 1 hour to charge and it will last up to 1 year.
A tought little guy: Care Go is made of high-quality anodized aluminum and rated IP65-it’s water and dust resistant.
Faster Connection: Care Go is powered by Bluetooth 5 ensuring a faster, reliable and wide range of connectivity.
Real-time Location: When requested, your protectors will know your real-time location and act immediately.
10 Common Questions About Care Go with short and simple answers from the Manufacturer
1. Does Care Go works worldwide? Yes.
2. What do I need to use this product? A smart phone. This device can’t work without a smartphone.
3. Does Care Go this if I am not near a smart phone? Care Go personal safety alarm has to stay close to your phone within 100ft or it will be disconnected.
4. Does Care Go need an internet connection? No. Care Go doesn’t need an internet connection. It works through your smart phone. As long as your smart phone has cellular connection, your Care Go will work.
5. Does the app have to be restarted on the phone for which the device is attached each time the phone restarts in order for the alert to be sent? No, you don’t have to.
6. Do my contacts have to install an app to receive alerts? Yes, the protector need to install an app to receive alerts
7. How Care Go work when I am far from my contacts? Care Go pushes alerts through smartphones to unlimited emergency contacts at the same time via Care Go App. If users are using iOS (Apple devices), protectors can receive Critical Alerts even if the phone is set to silent so they never miss a chance.
8. Do you have to pay a monthly service plan? the personal safety alarm no needs monthly service.
9. Is Care Go waterproof? No, it’s not. Unfortunately, you can’t take shower with it. But if you put it somewhere dry in the bathroom, that will be fine.
10. Is Care Go water resistant (i.e. shower, sweat, rain)? Yes, Care Go is water-resistant, i.e. sweat, waterdrop, raindrop, etc.
Where to buy Care Go
Because it’s a brand new product, it’s not easy to find in stores. Although you can find it on Best Buy or Staples. And you can also get it from Amazon. If you want to check this product on Amazon, click here.
* All this information I got from the Care Go official website.
* After reading this post, we would appreciate you sharing your experience with us. You can also subscribe to our newsletter to receive more content from us. We really hope you enjoy!
You May Also Like
- Best Free Check-In Apps Available Seniors Living Alone Right Now!
- The Daily Check-In App Every Senior Living Alone Should Have
- How To Take Care Of Elderly Parents Remotely
- Is Aging in Place Right for You? Consider this first!
- Want to Age in Place? Useful Supports for Seniors!
- How to Set Up Your Home for Hospice and Palliative Care
- How To Take Care Of Elderly Parents Remotely
- How to Keep Seniors Safe in Their Own Homes
- All About Senior Friendly Appliances